To ensure a safe environment here at CFTTC, please read the following guidelines that we will follow in accordance to the facility's rules:
1. Pro-shop staff will be wearing masks.
2. Tables are set up at least 6 ft apart with barriers
3. We have installed plexi-glass barriers in the pro-shop to provide further protection for both staff and players.
4. We have reorganized our entry and lounge area to adhere to the 6 ft social distancing protocol.
5. All customers will be screened for a fever with an infrared touch-less thermometer.
6. No groups larger than 20 will be allowed - therefore all drop-in sessions will now be RSVP sessions so that we ensure that the maximum number of players per group are observed.
You can RSVP by phone (407-730-3596) or text (407-706-3461).
We can also set an account up for you so you can RSVP yourself through our app or website.
7. table rentals are available throughout the day
8. coaching lessons are now available
9. The drinking fountains and showers will temporarily be closed.
10. All customers are asked to wear masks when in the lounge or washroom areas.
The pro-shop will carry some reusable, washable masks for sale.
If you have a question about RSVP, please call 407-730-3596 or 407-575-1110
As always, we are thankful for everyone's continued support in these rough times. We hope to see everyone soon!